This handbook provides students with program-specific information. The material in this handbook is accurate at the date of posting and is applicable for the current academic year. Program handbooks are updated yearly and students must check for the current edition.
Meet the faculty
The faculty and administrative staff are committed to delivering innovative, career-focused programming designed to support student success.
Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
Explore our campus & labs
91% of the students from the class of 2021 (1701 cohort) graduated within four years.
- 100% of the students enrolled in the winter 2017 term returned in fall 2017, putting attrition at 0%.
- 95.1% of the students enrolled in the winter 2018 term returned in fall 2018, putting attrition at 4.9%.
- 97.6% of the students enrolled in the winter 2019 term returned in fall 2019, putting attrition at 2.4%.
- 93% of the students enrolled in the winter 2020 term returned in fall 2020, putting attrition at 7%.
- 100% of the students enrolled in the winter 2021 term returned in fall 2021, putting attrition at 0%.
From the graduating class of 2020, 65% of graduates participated in the collection of data. Of the respondents, 83% were employed in the field of interior design within six months of graduation.
From the graduating class of 2020, 8% of the graduates applied to graduate school.
Student supplied toolkits
Year 1 students must purchase a kit from the bookstore with the required drafting and art supplies. This kit will be available on the first day of classes, and will cost approximately $655* + tax.
Year 2 students must purchase a kit of markers and gouache from the bookstore at a cost of approximately $225* + tax.
* amounts estimated based on 2021-22 costs
Follow us on social media and see what life is like as a Condor.